WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW?
We collect and process only the data that is required to allow us to provide our services to you. We collect the following data when you browse or shop at likesporting
We process the personal data required to complete and dispatch your purchase, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment details, mobile number, telephone number and email address. We collect your email address in order to send you confirmation of your order; we collect your telephone number so that we can contact you if there are any issues with the order.
We collect your email address when you sign up for our free or discounted trial subscription.
If you register for our account, we collect your name, email address, password, country and IP address.
When you contact our Customer Service team, we may collect additional data to help us resolve any queries relating to your order, delivery, payments or any other queries.
We collect and process data about your browsing on likesporting, including the pages you visit and how you interact with these pages. If you have registered for an account, we collect browsing data about your access to the dedicated areas of the website.
If you are a customer of likesporting, or if you have given us your consent, we may collect and process your personal data for marketing activities.
If you provide us with someone else's data - for example, if you purchase a product to be delivered to a friend or as a gift - we will collect and process the personal data required to complete the transaction such as the name, delivery address and other contact details for your friend. If you are receiving an item as a gift, we will process your data only to fulfil the gift request and our contractual obligations.
When you call our Customer Service team, your call will be recorded for training and fraud prevention purposes.
WHAT ABOUT COOKIES? WHAT ARE COOKIES?
HOW WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE USED?
Whenever you give us your personal information we will use it in accordance with applicable privacy laws and for the purposes set out in this policy, on the data entry forms you complete, in any relevant terms and conditions and on pages or emails which link to the data entry forms.
When you use our services: Your information will be used in the first place to provide the products, services or information you have asked for and to provide you with a personalized shopping experience. We keep the information you provide and may use it for several purposes, including: (i) accounting, billing, reporting and audit; (ii) credit checking or screening; (iii) authentication and identity checks; (iv) credit, debit or other payment card verification and screening; (v) debt collection; (vi) safety, security, health, training, administrative and legal purposes; (vii) data matching and dedupe, statistical and market analysis, and marketing information; (viii) advertising and marketing for us, our Group and third parties; (ix) developing, testing and maintaining systems; (x) studies, research and development; (xi) customer surveys; (xii) customer care and to help us in any future dealings with you, for example by identifying your requirements and preferences; (xiii) where required by law or in connection with legal proceeding or disputes; and (iv) any other uses set out in the terms and conditions for use of our services. For these purposes we may disclose your information to one or more of the other organisations listed in the section called “who we share your personal information with”.
Saved payment card details will only be shared with our payment partner and not with any other third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our payment partner's systems.
We may also use your personal information to send you marketing updates, as detailed in the next section if you subscribe to us.
Tracking how our online services are used: We collect, and use third parties to collect and share with us, information from visitors to our online services and analyse it to build up a picture of how people use our websites. This helps us improve the services we offer. We may also give anonymous statistics about visitors to other, reputable organisations, but the information we provide will not include details that would allow these organisations to identify you.
Testimonials: If you give us feedback, we may use it to improve our services and we may publish it online or offline to promote our business and our services. We will ask for your permission before we publish it.
Comments and reviews submitted to our online services: If you wish to submit a comment or feedback on a merchandise featured on our services, we may (but are not obliged to) publish your comment online to promote our business and our services. We will collect your name or username which will be displayed next to your comment, which will be published.
Mobile services: When you request our mobile services, we may keep your mobile phone number, the make and model of your phone, the operating system used by your phone and details of your network operator, and we will link a unique identifier to your mobile phone number. We’ll store your device language, country, We need this information in order to provide the features and services enabled through our mobile services and to administer our mobile service.
WHO WE WILL SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
From time to time, we may engage third party business partners to provide information about you or to collect personal information on our behalf. We may also share or match your data with third party business partners to provide you with the products, services or information you ask for or for interest-based advertising. We may pass your information onto one or more of the following organisations: (i) data processing companies, mailing houses and other third party suppliers working on our Group’s behalf; (ii) ad-serving agencies and other advertising intermediaries; (iii) credit reference or fraud prevention agencies, which may keep a record of that information; (iv) research students, universities and other research and development organisations; (v) regulatory bodies, government and enforcement agencies, such as the police.
Every now and again, we receive requests for information from government departments, the police and other enforcement agencies. If this happens, and there is a proper legal basis for providing your personal information, we will provide it to the organisation asking for it.
We collate information about site traffic, sales, wish lists, and other commercial information which we may pass onto third parties, but this information does not include any details which can identify you personally.
WHERE WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When we use your information as described in this policy, this may involve sending your information outside the European Economic Area (EEA). When we do this, we make sure that appropriate steps are taken to protect your personal information and your rights. By providing us with your personal information, you agree that we may transfer, store and process your information outside the EEA. Governments in certain countries such as the USA have broad powers to access data for security, crime prevention and detection and law enforcement purposes.
MARKETING OPT-IN AND OPT-OUT PROVISION
We offer you the chance to receive news which, depending on your preferences, we will discuss them with you by phone or send them to you via email, SMS and/or direct mail. These may include alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions. You can opt-out of receiving these updates, if you wish.
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal information for marketing. At all times, we will offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe from any service or update to which you have subscribed, if you change your mind. Whenever you receive marketing from us, we will tell you how to unsubscribe. To opt out of direct mail, please contact our Customer Service team on (+86) 134 1749 1737 or by email at [email protected]
SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable care to maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided to us. We have put in place technology and security policies which are designed to protect the personal information we hold about you. We also follow the security procedures that applicable privacy laws require. These cover storing, using and releasing any information you have provided and, as well as measures designed to prevent unauthorised access or use. When you place an order or access your account information, we use a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption which encrypts your information before it is sent to us to protect it from unauthorised use.
WHY DO WE LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES?
Our online services contain hyperlinks to websites that are owned and operated by other organisations, such as PayPal, Stripe etc. These websites have their own privacy and cookie policies, and we urge you to read them. They control how your personal information is used when you give it to these other organisations or they collect it with cookies. We do not approve any other websites and we are not responsible for any information, material, products or services that are on or accessible through those websites or for the privacy practices of websites run by other organisations. If you use these other websites you do so at your own risk.
The main contents of this update are: to clarify the purpose of collecting users' personal information more clearly; to supplement the notification method of updating this policy.
- When you use the GEARSTONE service, please check the box to confirm your consent to this policy, we will not collect any of your private information until you agree. If you agree to this policy and use GEARSTONE, we will collect, store, use, disclose and protect your personal information in accordance with this policy. Through this policy, we hope to clearly introduce to you the handling of your personal information.
- According to the requirements of relevant laws and regulations, if the network products and services have the function of collecting user information, their providers should make it clear to users and obtain their consent. We hereby inform you through this policy of the purpose, manner and scope of collecting and using your personal information, the channels for inquiring and correcting the information and the impact of refusing to provide the information.
- This policy does not apply to services provided to you by other third parties, for example, when a third party on our platform relies on our platform to provide services to you (such as a third party payment channel), the personal information you provide to the third party does not apply to this policy. We are not responsible for any third party's use of the information provided by you, unless expressly provided for by law.
- Please read and understand this policy carefully before using any of GEARSTONE's products or services, and use the relevant products or services after confirming that you fully understand and agree to it. By using any of the services provided by GEARSTONE, you agree to the lawful collection, use and protection of your personal information in accordance with this policy. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the content of this policy, please contact us via email [email protected]
- I. How We Collect Your Information
- II. How We Use Information
III. Shared Information Or Public Information Released By You
- IV. How Do We Share, Transfer And Disclose Information
- V. How We Store Information
- VI. How Do We Protect The Security Of Your Personal Information
VII. Protection Of Minors
VIII. How Do You Manage Your Own Information
- IX. How Your Personal Information Is Transferred Globally
- XI. Scope Of Application
- I. How We Collect Your Information
In order to provide you with services such as the display or playback of text, pictures and audio-visual content, and to provide better and better services, we will collect the following information based on the services you use:
（I）The Way To Collect Information Is That You Provide Us
We will collect information about the services you use and how you use them, such as when you watched videos on the GEARSTONE App, when you visited our advertising services, or when you viewed our advertisements and content.
Such information includes:
1.1 Information You Provide
(1) When you register an account or use our services, you provide us with personally identifiable information, such as name, gender, date of birth, weight, height, email address, phone number, ID card information such as numbers, addresses, communication records, or other data from which we can legitimately find such information through links. Such information is mainly used to establish your account so that you can use the GEARSTONE APP normally, and to display relevant personal data in this software according to your settings. You have the right to refuse to provide us with this information, but refusing to provide this information will prevent you from establishing an account and using the GEARSTONE APP normally.
(2) The shared information you provide to other parties through our services, and the information you upload, submit, store, send or receive when you use our services.
1.2 Information We Obtain
We will collect information about the services you use and how you use them, such as information that may arise from your use of the GEARSTONE APP, participation in GEARSTONE courses, and training plans. Such information includes:
- Device information: During your use of our services (including basic services) (including in the background), we will collect your device information in order to provide you with device network configuration and ensure your transaction security and system operation Security (basic services) and other services. We will receive and record information about the device you use, such as your device model, operating system version information, device settings, mobile device version, device identification code (ANDROID ID), screen sub-rate, device environment and other software and hardware feature information, device location-related information, such as IP address, GPS location, and sensor information such as WLAN access points, Bluetooth, and base stations that can provide relevant information. If you refuse to grant us the corresponding permission during installation and/or use, we will not record your corresponding information above.
- Log information oA. Device or software information, such as configuration information provided by your mobile device, web browser or other programs used to access our services, your IP address and the version and device identification code used by your mobile device ; oB. Information searched or browsed when using our services, such as web search terms you use, URL addresses of social media pages you visit, and other information and content details that you browse or request to provide when using our services;
- IP address oA. Information about the mobile applications (APP) and other software you have used, and information about the mobile applications and software you have used; oB. Information about your communication through our services, such as communication account, as well as communication time, data and duration; oC. Information (metadata) contained in the content you share through our services, such as the date, time or location of shared photos or videos taken or uploaded.
- Videos, pictures, game software, etc. in the device In order to provide you with a full range of sports experience, after your authorization, our server will extract the video, pictures, software name, version number, etc. in your device, and encrypt them Upload to the server for comparison to match the display function corresponding to the video, picture, and software.
- Camera Unless otherwise agreed in this agreement, the camera function on your device is a necessary tool to ensure that you can watch sports effects from multiple angles. If you disable the camera function, you may not be able to use some of our products or services, or you may not be able to use them during use. Optimal performance or limitations of use may not be obtained. We will not use the camera to collect your personal photos, unless authorized by you or uploaded, submitted, and released by yourself, we will not actively collect the pictures and video information in your device.
- Location information You can authorize to turn on the device positioning function and use our location-based related services. Of course, you can also stop our collection of your geographic location information at any time by turning off the positioning function.
- Contacts If you want to keep track of how your friends use the GEARSTONE App, you can apply to use the relevant functions of the GEARSTONE App. We will upload and save your application list according to your authorization, and upload and save the user address book in an encrypted manner. The mobile phone number of the contact in the server will provide you with special services by matching with the information in the server.
- Bluetooth If you have related hardware devices, you want to upload the information recorded by the hardware products (including speed, distance, steps, pace, pace, resistance, cadence, heart rate, exercise data, weight, BMI, etc.) personal information and personal body data) to the GEARSTONE App, it can be realized by turning on the Bluetooth function. If you refuse to open it, it will only make you unable to use this function, but it will not affect your normal use of other functions of GEARSTONE. At the same time, you can also cancel this permission at any time through the relevant function settings. But when you cancel the authorization, we will no longer collect this information, and we will no longer be able to provide you with the above-mentioned corresponding services; but unless you delete your information in accordance with the law, your cancellation will not affect We process and store information based on your previous authorization.
- To set the storage permission: With your separate consent to this authorization, we will collect the album information in storage so that you can change your avatar, post photo updates, and when there is an exception, reproduce the problem, write and read the log, and other functions. We only collect corresponding information when you use the corresponding functions. Names may vary on different systems, such as file and media. If you turn off the storage permission, you may not be able to use the functions of the app, but it will not affect your basic use.
- Information from third parties: We may obtain your personal information from third parties as permitted by some laws. For example:
- For the purpose of security and fraud prevention, for specific accounts, financial transactions and other services, verify your information (such as phone number) through legal sources under your authorization;
- We may also obtain certain information from third-party social network services, such as your account and nickname in the third-party social network (for example, when you log in to the GEARSTONE App service with your social network account);
- Non-personal information: We may also collect other information that cannot identify a specific individual and is not personal information according to applicable local laws, such as statistical data generated when you use specific services, such as anonymous device-related information, daily events, page visit events, and page visit time Events, session events; network monitoring data such as request duration, number of requests and error requests, etc.; and application crash events. The purpose of collecting this information is to improve our services to you. The type and amount of information collected depends on how you use our products or services.
If a registered user uses GEARSTONE to download content, you need to authorize access to your storage information (that is, you need to agree to modify/delete SD card content, read external storage permissions). If you have not authorized it, we will prompt you to authorize it through a pop-up window. After obtaining your authorization, you can download videos, audios, pictures, copy text, etc. in GEARSTONE. If you are not authorized, you will not be able to use related functions.
（II）The Way Information Collected Automatically During Your Use Of The Service
- In order to provide and optimize the services you need. We will receive and record information about your browser, computer, mobile device, and other equipment based on the specific permissions you grant during software installation and use, including: browsing, searching, and playing content functions, collected Personal information is the basic information of the device (including device model, operating system type and version number, screen density and resolution, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI/IDFA), network device hardware address (MAC/IMSI/Android Id). Device location (including location information obtained through GPS, wifi signal access point and base station sensor information), log information (including your search query content, browsing records, playback records, playback duration, IP address) device installation list, network type. From The association between the information collected on your various devices, so that we can provide you with consistent services on these devices. The collection of the above information is to provide you with recommendations that are more in line with your preferences or Habitual services, and remind you of network traffic usage. When you share or receive shared information, we will access your clipboard and read passwords, sharing codes, and linked functions or services to help you Convenient content sharing. In order to ensure the safety of operations, we will collect installed application information or running process information, application running list information, program usage and frequency, application failure, performance data and Application source. Please note that separate device information, log information, etc. are information that cannot identify a specific natural person. If we combine this type of non-personal information with other information to identify a specific natural person, or use it in combination with personal information , during the combined use period, such non-personal information will be regarded as personal information, and we will anonymize and de-identify this type of personal information unless authorized by you or otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations. The above information is It is necessary for our platform to provide you with corresponding functions.
- If you upload graphics, audio, or video on GEARSTONE, the information contained in the content you upload includes the date, time, and location of the shared photo or video taken or uploaded. Such information is necessary for you to upload videos on our platform, and you do not need to provide the above information if you do not need to upload videos on our platform.
- When you use the user service function of GEARSTONE, the contact information you provide and the communication records between you and our customer service staff will be collected by us to contact you and help you solve problems, or record the solutions to related problems and results.
- If you upload graphics, audio, or video on GEARSTONE, the information contained in the content you upload includes the date, time and location of the shared photo or video taken or uploaded. Such information is necessary for you to upload videos on our platform, and you do not need to provide the above information if you do not need to upload videos on our platform.
(III) Information Collected Through Indirect Means
1. The behavior information of your use of products and services of our affiliates and our partners, and interactions with our products and services.
2. In order to provide you with better and better services, or jointly provide services to you, or for the purpose of preventing Internet fraud, we may cooperate with third parties or reach cooperation in other ways, our affiliates, The partner will share your personal information with us or we will share your personal information with the other party within the scope of cooperation, in accordance with the provisions of the law and the premise of the agreement with you.
3. When you use the above-mentioned services through our products or services, you authorize us to receive, summarize, and analyze your personal information from our affiliated companies according to actual business and cooperation needs, which we confirm are legal in origin or which you authorize and agree to provide to us. Personal Information or Transactional Information. We promise that we have confirmed the legality of the source of the above personal information.
(IV) Information Collected Using Technologies Such As Cookies
Cookie: In order to provide you with an easier access experience, when you visit our platform website or use the services provided by our platform, we may identify you through small data files to help you save the need to repeatedly enter registration information steps, or to help judge your account security. These data files may be cookies, Flash cookies, or other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications (collectively, "Cookies"). Please understand that some of our services can only be realized by using "cookies". If your browser or browser add-on services allow, you can modify the acceptance of cookies or reject our cookies, but this action may affect your safe access to our platform-related websites and use of our website in some cases. services provided by the platform.
- How Do We Use The Information
The purpose of collecting personal information is to provide you with products or services, and to ensure that we comply with applicable laws, regulations and other regulatory documents. We may use the information collected above for the following purposes:
(1) To provide, process, maintain, improve, develop our products or provide services to you, such as delivery, verification, after-sales, customer support and advertising;
(2) When we provide services, it is used for identity verification, customer service, security protection, fraud detection, archiving and backup purposes to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you;
(3) Internal purposes, such as data analysis, research and development of statistical information related to the use of our products or services to better improve our products or services;
(4) Help us design new services and improve our existing services;
(5) Provide you with system, activity and community news push related to you;
(6) Perform software verification and upgrade services;
(7) When providing specific services in response to the special requirements of users, it is necessary to provide information to our affiliates, third parties or other users;
(8) Other situations that do not violate any mandatory laws and regulations;
(9) to allow you to participate in surveys about our products and services;
(10) store and maintain information about you for our business operations (such as business statistics) or to fulfill legal obligations;
(11) Other purposes with your consent.
Here are more detailed examples of how we use your information (which may include Personal Information):
(1) When you register as a GEARSTONE user, we will collect your mobile phone number, nickname, and avatar to help you complete registration and protect your account security. The mobile phone number is personal sensitive information. When collecting such information, it is necessary to meet the network real-name system requirements of relevant laws and regulations. If you refuse to provide it, you may not be able to use our services normally. In addition, you can choose to fill in gender, birthday, height, weight and other information according to your own needs.
(2) When you use relevant hardware equipment to participate in running, skipping rope, hula hoop and other equipment sports, we will request access to your Bluetooth permission to realize the control of device start/stop, speed and slope by GEARSTONE App, and at the same time, it is used for synchronization Information about the device, including hardware information such as the brand and model of the device, as well as sports data information such as speed, distance, steps, stride frequency, pace, resistance, cadence, heart rate, etc. that have been agreed to be uploaded.
(3) When you use our smart training plan function, we will collect your height, weight, waist circumference, BMI and other physical data information to evaluate your health status and recommend scientific exercise plans for you. Without your permission, we will not disclose the above information and physical data to any third party.
(4) When you use our products and services, we will collect your device MAC address, unique device identification code, device model and other information to identify your user identity. In order to ensure your normal use of our services, maintain the normal progress of our services, improve and optimize our service experience and protect your account security, we will also collect your IP address, operating system, access network method, type and Status, operation logs, and service logs are basic personal information collected to provide you with services. Based on the above information, we will comprehensively judge your account, account risk and transaction risk, conduct identity verification, customer service, detection and prevention of security incidents, archiving and backup purposes, and take necessary recording, auditing, analysis and disposal measures in accordance with the law. Once we detect that there is or is suspected to be an account security risk, we will apply relevant information for security verification and risk elimination to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you, so as to protect your rights and interests from infringement. At the same time, when account or system security issues occur, we will collect this information to optimize our products and services.
III. Shared Information Or Public Information Released By You
You can post content, connect and share with each other through our Services. When you publish content through our services, other GEARSTONE users or tourists may see your profile photo, user name, gender, age, height, weight, topics you participate in, number of followers, and number of fans. When using GEARSTONE to browse, post content, comment and communicate, personal information may be disclosed. Please properly protect your personal information, and only provide and display your information to others when necessary. If you find that your personal information is leaked, especially if your account or password is leaked, please contact our platform website customer service immediately and take corresponding measures. Public information refers to any information you share publicly, such as the content you publish, comments you make, your avatar, nickname, user name, etc. Please note that the content and information you share when using our services may involve your personal sensitive information. Please consider more carefully whether to disclose or even publicly share relevant personal sensitive information when using our services.
- IV. How Do We Share, Transfer And Disclose Information
(1) Sharing and disclosure
We are obliged to keep your information confidential, and we will not share your personal information with any other third parties except under the following circumstances.
- Sharing with your explicit consent or authorization or your active choice. After obtaining your authorization or explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other companies, organizations and individuals. For example, if we entrust a third party to provide you with products or services (such as user activities, delivery of prizes in a sweepstakes, exchange of points for prizes), we will share the above information with the third party after obtaining your consent. Without such information, we will not be able to complete the relevant delivery services. We will only share your sensitive personal information if you choose to agree. With your explicit consent or based on your active choice, we may publicly disclose your personal information.
- Sharing and disclosure under statutory circumstances. We may share your personal information externally in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, the needs of litigation dispute resolution, or the legal requirements of administrative and judicial authorities. For example, if you violate laws and regulations or seriously violate the relevant agreement rules of our platform, or to protect the personal and property safety of our platform website and its affiliated company users or the public from infringement, we may, in accordance with laws and regulations or our platform, The relevant agreement rules disclose your personal information, including relevant violations and the measures our platform has taken against you. For example, if you or your account uploads illegal content that seriously violates the rules of our platform, violates laws and regulations, and/or violates public order and good customs, causing significant social impact and causing reputation loss to our platform, we may publicly disclose your information and punishment. (This should describe the types of sensitive personal information that may be included in the public disclosure, and the security measures that will be taken)
- Share with authorized partners. We will entrust authorized partners to provide you with certain services or perform functions on our behalf. We will only share your information for legal, legitimate, necessary, specific, and clear purposes. Authorized partners can only contact us to perform their duties required information and cannot use this information for any other purpose.
Currently, Our Authorized Partners Include The Following Types:
- Authorized partners of advertising and analysis services. Unless we have your permission, we will not use your personally identifiable information (referring to information that can identify you, such as a mobile phone number, through which you can be contacted or identify you) with cooperation in providing advertising and analysis services Partners share. We will only provide these partners with non-personally identifiable statistical information to help them understand their audience or customers. Limited by technical capabilities based on cooperation, depending on the hardware facilities you use, some partners may obtain your device model, operating system type and version number, screen density and resolution, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI/ IDFA), network device hardware address (MAC/IMSI/Android Id) and other device information. However, we will require our partners to protect the information technically and not use it for any illegal purposes.
- Suppliers, service providers and other partners. . We send information to suppliers, service providers and other partners (such as hardware manufacturers, telecom operators, etc.) that support our business, including providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our services are used, and measuring advertising and services availability, to provide customer service, to facilitate payment, or to conduct academic research and surveys. We will sign strict data protection agreements with companies, organizations and individuals with whom we share personal information, requiring them to process personal information in accordance with our instructions, this policy and any other relevant confidentiality and security measures. If we share your personal sensitive information or authorize partners to change the use and processing purpose of personal information, we will ask for your authorization again.
- Assist in handling disputes. If the content you posted causes infringement on a third party, and the complaining party, the judiciary or the administrative law enforcement agency files a request for information disclosure, we will provide the above-mentioned agency with the contact information of the complained user and other necessary information to facilitate the transaction Resolution of disputes. Our platform only assumes the corresponding legal responsibility under the circumstances clearly stipulated by the law.
(2) Information Transfer
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except in the following cases:
- Transfer with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties; 2. In the event of a merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy liquidation of our platform service provider, or other situations involving In the event of a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy liquidation, if the transfer of personal information is involved, we will require the new company or organization that holds your personal information to continue to be bound by this policy, otherwise we will require the company, organization or individual to renew your personal information. Ask for authorization consent.
(3) Exceptions To Obtaining Prior Authorization And Consent When Sharing, Transferring, And Disclosing Personal Information
In the following situations, sharing, transferring, and publicly disclosing your personal information does not require your prior authorization and consent:
1) Related to national security and national defense security; 2) Related to public security, public health, and major public interests; 3) Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments; 4) To protect you or others Personal life, property and other important legitimate rights and interests but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person; 5) Personal information that you disclose to the public; 6) Personal information collected from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, Government information disclosure and other channels. According to the law, sharing and transferring personal information that has been de-identified and ensuring that the data recipient cannot restore and re-identify the subject of personal information is not an act of external sharing, transfer and public disclosure of personal information. Storage and processing will not require further notice to you and your consent.
If you do not agree that we provide your personal information to third parties in accordance with the above terms, please stop using our platform services immediately.
(4) Sharing Information To Realize Functions Or Services
You understand and agree that, in order to carry out necessary and reasonable business smoothly and meet your needs, when you use the functions provided by our affiliates and third parties in GEARSTONE, or as software service providers, smart device providers, system services When suppliers and us jointly provide you with related services, we will share de-identified personal information with these affiliates and third parties. However, we promise that we will only share your necessary personal information for legitimate, legal, necessary, specific and clear purposes. We will also take reasonable steps to ensure that relevant affiliates and third party providers comply with the privacy laws applicable in your jurisdiction.
If you use such services provided by third parties on our platform, you agree that your information will be directly collected and processed by them:
(1) Push service: When you use our products or services, Huawei Push, Xiaomi Push and Jiguang Push will access your device status and identity and obtain your IMEI and IMSI information, which will be used to push and deliver notification bar messages ( Such as exercise reminders, training plan class reminders, etc.). This information is necessary for the push function, and refusing to provide it will cause you to be unable to use this function, but it will not affect the normal use of other functions.
(2) One-click login service: If you register or log in to GEARSTONE with one-click, Tencent WeChat will provide you with device identification services by accessing your device status and identity, so that you can quickly register or log in. This information is necessary for one-click login, and refusing to provide it will result in you being unable to use this function, but it will not affect the normal use of other login methods.
(3) Payment function: If you use Alipay or WeChat, third-party payment institutions may obtain your device status and identity to ensure transaction security and achieve transaction purposes. This information is necessary for the payment function, and refusing to provide it will cause you to be unable to use this function, but it will not affect the normal use of other login methods.
(4) Statistical service: When you use our products, in order to ensure the stability of the product and collect crash information, we will use the statistics SDK to detect. Sensors SDK will collect your crash logs, unique device identification codes, software Use and click records, geographic location information.
(5) Sharing service: When you use our products, you can share your sports information with third-party platforms through the sharing SDK (WeChat). The SDK will collect your device MAC address and unique device identification code.
- V. How We Store Information
The information and materials we collect about you will be stored on servers controlled, used, and leased by us and/or our affiliated companies, and we will strictly keep confidentiality and use control of your relevant information. These information and materials may be transmitted to your country, region or the place where we collect the information and materials and be accessed, stored and displayed there. Please refer to Article 10 for the storage and cross-border transfer rules of your personal information.
Data retention period: We will take reasonable and feasible measures to avoid collecting irrelevant personal information. Generally, we will keep your personal information for three years. The above retention period is the minimum period required to achieve the purpose stated in this policy, unless you agree to extend the retention period or are permitted by law. After the expiration of the storage period, we will delete or anonymize your personal information.
If the platform service decides to stop operating, we will stop collecting your personal information after the relevant service stops operating. We will notify you of the suspension of operations in the form of an announcement. Your personal information already held will be deleted or anonymized.
- VI. How Do We Protect The Security Of Your Personal Information
In order to ensure the security of your personal information collected by us, we promise to strive to achieve a reasonable level of security. The specific security measures and security capabilities are stated as follows:
(1) Technical protection: In order to protect your information security, we strive to adopt various reasonable physical, electronic and management security measures in line with industry standards to protect your information so that your information will not be leaked, damaged or Loss, including but not limited to SSL, encrypted storage of information, and access control of data centers. We will use encryption technology to improve the security of personal information; we will use trusted protection mechanisms to prevent malicious attacks on personal information; we will deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information.
(2) Security system guarantee: We have an industry-leading data security management system centered on data and centered around the data life cycle, which improves the security of the entire system from multiple dimensions, such as organizational construction, system design, personnel management, and product technology. .
(3) Personnel security management: We have also adopted strict management on employees or outsourced personnel who may have access to your information, including but not limited to adopting different authority controls according to different positions, signing confidentiality agreements with them, and monitoring their operations situation and other measures. We will provide corresponding security measures according to the existing technology to protect your information and provide reasonable security protection. We will try our best to prevent your information from being leaked, damaged or lost. We will organize security and privacy protection training courses to enhance employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
(4) Sensitive information and password protection tips:
- a) Personal sensitive information protection Note: The information you share voluntarily or even publicly when using our services may involve personal information or even sensitive personal information of you or others, such as uploading your avatar picture, for example, if you comment, post , Choose to upload a picture containing personal information when posting a barrage. Please consider more carefully whether to share or even publicly share relevant information when using our services.
- b) Please use complex passwords or use dynamic verification codes to help us ensure the security of your account. We will do our best to keep any information you send us secure. If our physical, technical or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legitimate rights and interests, we will bear corresponding legal responsibilities.
- c) Your account has security protection function, please keep your account and password information properly. We will take security measures such as backing up to other servers and encrypting user passwords to ensure that your information is not lost, misused or altered. Despite the aforementioned security measures, please also understand that there are no "perfect security measures" on the information network.
(5) Information Disclosure Tips and Password Leakage Handling: Please note that the Internet is not an absolutely safe environment. When using certain services of our platform, you will inevitably disclose your personal information to the counterparty or potential counterparty, such as bank account information, contact information or postal address. Please properly protect your personal information and only provide it to others when necessary. If you find that your personal information is leaked, especially your account and password, please contact our customer service immediately so that we can take corresponding measures.
(6) Handling of information security incidents: After an unfortunate personal information security incident occurs, we will inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and you can Suggestions on self-prevention and risk reduction, remedial measures for you, etc. We will inform you of the event-related situation by email, letter, phone call, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to inform the personal information subject one by one, we will issue an announcement in a reasonable and effective manner. At the same time, we will also report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
VII. Protection of Minors
In the case of collecting personal information of minors with the consent of parents or guardians to use our products or services, we will only use, share, and transfer them as permitted by laws and regulations, with the explicit consent of parents or guardians, or as necessary to protect minors or disclose this information.
In addition, in order to better protect the privacy rights and interests of minors, GEARSTONE specially reminds you to carefully publish and repost relevant content involving the privacy of minors. GEARSTONE will report violation information involving minors to the Internet, public security and other departments as the case may be.
VIII. How Do You Manage Your Own Information
In accordance with the requirements of local laws and regulations, we provide convenient methods for you to access, correct and delete your account information or other personal information you provide when using our services. You can access and manage your personal information in the following ways.
(1) Access to your personal information
You have the right to access your personal information, except for exceptions provided by laws and regulations. You can access your personal information yourself by:
You can view your profile through "My". Edit and manage your personal information through "Edit Profile" and "Settings".
(2) Correct or supplement your personal information
When you find that the personal information we process about you is wrong, you have the right to ask us to make corrections or additions. You can submit a correction or supplementary application through the methods listed in "(1) Access to your personal information".
(3) Delete your personal information
You can delete some of your personal information through the methods listed in "(1) Access to your personal information".
After you delete some information, we will retain your personal data for the period required to achieve the purpose stated in this policy, unless the retention period is extended or permitted by law. You can also choose to cancel your account. After you cancel your account, we will stop providing products and services based on the account, and delete or anonymize your corresponding personal data in the absence of special legal requirements.
(4) Change the scope of your authorization and consent
Every business function requires some basic personal information to be completed. In addition, for the collection and use of additional personal information, you can give or withdraw your authorization in "Settings" or contact our platform customer service.
When you withdraw your consent, we will no longer process the corresponding personal information. However, your decision to withdraw your consent will not affect the previous processing of personal information based on your authorization.
(5) Cancellation of account by the subject of personal information
If you need to cancel your account, you can click the Contact Customer Service button in the upper right corner of the homepage and personal center to contact our platform customer service. After verifying the user's identity, the customer service will release the user's mobile phone and email to achieve the effect of cancellation.
Once your personal account on the platform is canceled, we will delete or anonymize your information and account information, which cannot be restored. Since the operation of canceling the account will make you unable to use the full range of GEARSTONE App products or services, and unable to obtain and retrieve historical information and records, please choose carefully.
(6) Automatic decision-making of constraint information system
In some business functions, we may only make decisions based on non-human automatic decision-making mechanisms including information systems and algorithms. If these decisions significantly affect your legitimate rights and interests, you have the right to ask us for an explanation, and we will also provide appeal methods on the premise of not infringing on our platform's trade secrets or other user rights and social public interests.
(7) Respond to your above request
For security purposes, you may be required to provide a written request or otherwise prove your identity. We may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request.
We will reply within 15 days. If you are not satisfied, you can also initiate a complaint through our platform customer service.
For your reasonable request, we do not charge fees in principle, but for repeated requests that exceed reasonable limits, we will charge a certain cost depending on the circumstances. We may deny requests that are unnecessarily repetitive, require excessive technical means (for example, requiring the development of new systems or fundamental changes to existing practices), pose a risk to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or are highly impractical.
In the following situations, we will not be able to respond to your request in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations:
1) Related to national security and national defense security;
2) Related to public security, public health, and major public interests;
3) Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
4) There is sufficient evidence that the personal information subject has subjective malice or abuse of rights;
5) Responding to your request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations;
6) Those involving commercial secrets.
- IX. How Your Personal Information Is Transferred Globally
The personal information we collect and generate in our current regional operations is stored in China, except for the following situations:
- There are clear provisions in laws and regulations;
- XI. Scope Of Application
Thank you very much for registering to use GEARSTONE products. In order to enable you to better use the products and services provided by GEARSTONE, you must carefully read and fully understand the terms of the “GEARSTONE User Agreement” (hereinafter referred to as the "User Agreement" or the "Agreement"), especially the terms that exempt or limit liability, and choose to accept or not to accept. The limitation and exemption clauses in this agreement may remind you in bold.
Unless you have read and accepted all the terms of this agreement, you have no right to download, install or use GEARSTONE to provide relevant products and services. Your downloading, installation, use, login and other behaviors shall be deemed that you have read and agreed to the restrictions of this agreement.
- Scope of Agreement
1.1 GEARSTONE App and http:
1.2 This user agreement is an agreement between the user (you) and GEARSTONE on the use of the products and services provided by GEARSTONE. The terms of this agreement have the effect of all products and services provided by GEARSTONE. The user shall be bound by this agreement when enjoying any single service of GEARSTONE.
1.3 The products and services under this agreement refer to the Internet products and services (including but not limited to online videos, comments, posts, bullet screens, pictures, software, technical codes, etc.) released by GEARSTONE, including but not limited to network media, Internet value-added, interactive entertainment, e-commerce, intelligent hardware and advertising.
1.5 GEARSTONE has the right to amend this Agreement and/or all kinds of rules (including but not limited to the formulation of new terms and the modification of existing terms) from time to time as required, and make an announcement of changes in the form of online announcement without separately notifying you. Once the revised agreement and rules are published, they will take effect immediately or automatically at a specific time specified in the announcement. If you continue to use the products or services of GEARSTONE after the revision of the aforementioned announcement, it is deemed that you have read, understood and accepted the revised agreement and rules. If you do not agree with the revision, you should immediately stop using the products and services provided by GEARSTONE.
1.6 Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, GEARSTONE has the right to regulate the products and services developed/released by GEARSTONE on the basis of this Agreement through a separate product and service agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Single Product Agreement"). Users must know and confirm separately when using relevant products or services. In case of any conflict between the Individual Product Agreement and this Agreement, the Individual Product Agreement shall prevail. If the user uses the product or service, it shall be deemed as acceptance of the relevant single product agreement.
- Brief Introduction to GEARSTONE Products and Services
2.1 GEARSTONE provides users with a variety of Internet products and services, including but not limited to training courses, running, walking, cycling, e-commerce and other related products. Users can use, share and purchase the products and services provided by GEARSTONE through GEARSTONE products. Users have the right to obtain the products and services provided by GEARSTONE, but GEARSTONE has the right to charge the service or product fees arising therefrom.
2.2 GEARSTONE will try its best to provide unimpeded online services, but the network access service of the platform may be blocked, restricted or terminated due to various factors. We will not be responsible for any loss or inconvenience caused to you.
2.3 GEARSTONE only provides online products and services. In addition, the equipment related to network services (such as mobile phones, personal computers, and other devices related to access to the Internet or mobile networks) and the required fees (such as telephone fees and Internet access fees paid for accessing the Internet, and mobile phone fees paid for using the mobile network) shall be borne by users themselves.
2.4 Replacement, modification and upgrade of GEARSTONE:
- In order to enhance the user experience and improve the service content, GEARSTONE has the right to develop new services according to your use status and behavior of the software;
- In order to improve, enhance and further develop the service, GEARSTONE has the right to provide software updates from time to time (including software upgrade and replacement, modification, function enhancement, version upgrade, etc.);
- The user understands and agrees that GEARSTONE has the right to update GEARSTONE without special notice to you, or change or restrict some of its functions.
- After the new version of GEARSTONE is released, the old version may not be available. GEARSTONE does not guarantee that the old version of GEARSTONE and its corresponding services will continue to be available. In order to fully and timely use the services of GEARSTONE, please check and download the latest version at any time.
2.5 Third party applications and services
The GEARSTONE product provides functional modules that support third-party applications for users, including but not limited to tool services, video or picture services, and various services that may appear in the future. When using such applications, users shall comply with the provisions of this Agreement and the corresponding agreements, terms or rules of such applications. The rights and obligations between users and developers shall be implemented by reference to relevant agreements, terms or rules. When using software and services provided by a third party, users must understand and agree that:
- When users use the applications and services provided by the third-party developers, the third-party developers will obtain the user's personal data and content information according to the user's authorization. These materials and information are authorized to a third party at the user's discretion. The user must be clear about: the behavior that you authorize a third party to obtain your personal data and content information, and the possible risk of information disclosure; When you use the third-party services, in addition to complying with this agreement and other relevant rules of GEARSTONE, you should also comply with the third-party agreements and relevant rules. In case of any dispute, loss or damage arising from the third party software and related services, you should resolve it with the third party by yourself, and GEARSTONE will not be responsible for it.
- The purpose of introducing third-party services by GEARSTONE is to enrich GEARSTONE products, so as to create a better service experience for users. However, any liability arising from defects or errors in the services of a third party shall be borne by the third party itself, which has nothing to do with GEARSTONE. Of course, GEARSTONE will review or audit the services provided by the third party, but there are inevitably omissions based on the professionalism of the services. Third party service providers are not exempted from liability due to GEARSTONE's review or audit omissions.
- GEARSTONE has the right to audit and manage applications provided by third-party developers, and has the right to remove third-party applications from the shelf without notifying the user. GEARSTONE will not be responsible for the impact and loss caused to the user, but the user will bear or negotiate with the third party, but GEARSTONE will do its best to protect the user's rights and interests from infringement.
- When using third-party applications, users must agree: (1) authorize to use their own GEARSTONE account to log in to third-party applications; (2) The third party application is allowed to obtain its own personal data to obtain corresponding products and services.
- Any dispute between the user and the third-party developer arising from the use of third-party applications shall be settled by the user and the developer through negotiation. The developer shall bear the relevant responsibilities and compensation separately, and GEARSTONE shall not bear any responsibility.
- Intellectual Property Declaration
3.1 GEARSTONE legally enjoys all legal ownership of GEARSTONE products (including but not limited to intellectual property and ownership). All copyrights of GEARSTONE and all other intellectual property rights, as well as all information related to GEARSTONE, including but not limited to: literal expression and its combination, icons, decorations, icons, color combinations, interface design, layout framework, relevant data, printed materials, or electronic documents, are protected by Chinese laws and regulations related to intellectual property rights and relevant international treaties.
3.2 All rights of GEARSTONE products and videos, games, technical software and other products and information provided through GEARSTONE products belong to GEARSTONE, except those uploaded by users themselves or clearly marked as provided by a third party.
3.3 The product and service marks embodied in GEARSTONE products are all trademarks or registered trademarks of GEARSTONE in China or other countries and regions, and users shall not use them without legal authorization.
3.4 GEARSTONE owns patent right, patent application right, trademark right, copyright and other intellectual property rights in connection with GEARSTONE products and related services. GEARSTONE does not grant users any intellectual property rights related to GEARSTONE because of this Agreement or because of providing users with GEARSTONE and related products and services. The rights not expressly granted to users in this agreement are reserved by GEARSTONE.
- User Privacy System
4.2 You may need to fill in some necessary information when registering an account or using GEARSTONE products and services. If there are special provisions in national laws and regulations, you need to fill in the true identity information. If the information you filled in is incomplete, you may not be able to use GEARSTONE's products or services, or you may be restricted in the use process.
4.3 You can browse and modify the information you submitted at any time, but for the sake of security and identification (such as account appeal service), you may not be able to modify some of the initial registration information and other verification information provided during registration. GEARSTONE reserves the right to review your personal information.
4.4 GEARSTONE will not transfer or disclose your personal information to any unrelated third party unless:
(1) Relevant laws and regulations or requirements of courts and government agencies;
(2) Transfer for the purpose of completing merger, division, acquisition or asset transfer;
(3) Obtain your authorization in advance;
(4) You use the sharing function;
(5) For the purpose of academic research or public interest;
(6) Within the scope allowed by laws, regulations and policies, provide personalized promotion services to enhance user experience;
(7) Other circumstances that we deem necessary and do not violate the mandatory provisions of the law.
4.5 Unless you agree, we will not provide anyone with your sensitive personal information.
4.6 GEARSTONE attaches great importance to the protection of minors' information. If you are a minor under the age of 18, before using the service of GEARSTONE, please carefully read and understand this User Agreement under the supervision and guidance of your parents or guardians, and use our service or provide us with information with the consent of your parents or guardians. If you violate laws and regulations and this agreement, you and your guardian shall bear all consequences arising therefrom in accordance with the law.
- User's Account, Password and Security
5.1 Registration qualification
You confirm that when you complete the registration procedure or actually use the products and services provided by GEARSTONE in other ways allowed by GEARSTONE, you should be a natural person, legal person or other organization with full capacity for civil rights and full capacity for civil conduct. If you do not have the above-mentioned subject qualification, you and your guardian shall bear all the consequences arising therefrom, and GEARSTONE has the right to cancel or permanently freeze your account, and reserves the right to claim compensation from you or your guardian. Minors under the age of 18 and other persons with incomplete civil capacity should use GEARSTONE's products and services under the guidance of the legal guardian.
5.2 Registration and account
5.2.1 In order to fully use the products and services provided by GEARSTONE, you must register the account provided by GEARSTONE. The user (you) must be responsible for the authenticity, legality, validity and integrity of the information provided when registering the GEARSTONE account, and maintain and update your personal information in a timely manner to ensure the authenticity, legality and effectiveness of the information.
5.2.2 The ownership and relevant rights and interests of your registered account in GEARSTONE belong to the company, and you only have the right to use the account after completing the registration procedures. Your account is only for your own use. Without the written consent of GEARSTONE, it is prohibited to give, borrow, lease, transfer, sell or otherwise permit others to use the account. If GEARSTONE finds or has reasonable reasons to believe that the user is not the initial registrant of the account, GEARSTONE has the right to temporarily or terminate the provision of services to the registered account, and has the right to cancel the account without assuming legal liability to the user who registered the account.
5.3 GEARSTONE hereby specially reminds you to protect your account and password and not to disclose your account to others. You must be responsible for keeping your account confidential, and be responsible for all activities (including but not limited to information disclosure, information release, online click to agree or submit various rules and agreements, online renewal agreements or purchase services) that occur under your account. GEARSTONE cannot and will not be responsible for any loss caused by your failure to comply with the provisions of this clause. If you find anyone using your account without authorization, you must immediately notify GEARSTONE. You can send an email to [email protected] Make your request. You must understand and agree that it takes a reasonable time for GEARSTONE to take action according to your request, and GEARSTONE will not bear any responsibility for any adverse consequences that have occurred before taking action. You shall be responsible for the theft and loss of your account due to malicious attacks by others or your own reasons or other irresistible factors, and GEARSTONE will not bear any responsibility.
5.4 You can set a nickname for your account, which shall not infringe or be suspected of infringing upon the legitimate rights and interests of others. Users promise to follow the following rules when setting nicknames:
(1) Do not register under the real name, shop name, stage name or pen name of the party and state leaders or other social celebrities; (2) Not registered in the name of a national institution or other institutions; (3) Do not register uncivilized and unhealthy names, or accounts containing discriminatory, insulting and indecent words; (4) Do not register accounts that are easy to cause ambiguity, misunderstanding or other violations of the law. If the nickname you set is suspected of violating the legitimate rights and interests of others, GEARSTONE has the right to terminate providing you with part or all of the software services. GEARSTONE will not bear any responsibility for this, and you will bear any direct or indirect losses and adverse consequences arising therefrom.
5.5 The user agrees to authorize GEARSTONE to use the user's information resources for the following reasons
(1) Perform software verification and upgrade services; (2) Improve user security or provide customer support; (3) When an application user provides a specific service with special requirements, it needs to provide information to GEARSTONE or a third party or other users associated with it; (4) Use all kinds of non personal privacy data for commercial purposes, including but not limited to providing value-added services, advertising, positioning advertising, marketing, joint registration, promotion or other activities to third parties; (5) At the request of judicial or governmental authorities; (6) To improve the user experience; (7) Other situations that are beneficial to users and GEARSTONE and do not violate any mandatory laws and regulations.
5.6 User logout
If you have given up your GEARSTONE account after careful consideration and meet all the cancellation conditions specified by GEARSTONE, you can send an email to [email protected] Apply to cancel the GEARSTONE account. Once the GEARSTONE account is canceled, it cannot be recovered. Please back up all information and data related to the GEARSTONE account before operation. GEARSTONE will not bear any responsibility for the adverse impact of your account cancellation application.
- GEARSTONE Usage Specification
6.1 The user must be responsible for his/her online behavior, including the content he/she publishes, uploads or transmits (including text, comments, posts, bullet screens, pictures, video content, software products, etc.). The user must promise that any content published on the GEARSTONE platform will comply with the laws, regulations, rules and GEARSTONE management specifications of the current region. GEARSTONE has the right to delete any content released by users that does not conform to the management regulations, and does not assume any responsibility.
6.2 The user promises that in the process of using GEARSTONE products and services (including but not limited to: words, comments, posts, bullet screens, pictures, video content, software products, etc.), he/she shall consciously abide by the "seven bottom lines" requirements, such as laws and regulations, socialist system, national interests, legitimate rights and interests of citizens, social public order, ethics, and authenticity of information, and will not publish, reprint, or transmit content containing one of the following contents, Otherwise, GEARSTONE has the right to handle it without notifying the user. Users shall not publish the following information:
(1) Opposing the basic principles determined by the Constitution;
(2) Endanger national security and disclose state secrets;
(3) Those who subvert state power, overthrow the socialist system, incite secession and undermine national unity;
(4) Harming the honor and interests of the state;
(5) Advocating terrorism and extremism;
(6) Publicizing national hatred and discrimination and undermining national unity;
(7) Inciting regional discrimination and hatred;
(8) Those who undermine the state's religious policy and promote heresy and superstition;
(9) Fabricating and spreading rumors and false information, disturbing social order and undermining social stability;
(10) Spreading or disseminating obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetting crimes;
(11) Endangering network security or using the network to engage in activities endangering national security, honor and interests;
(12) Insult or slander others and infringe upon their legitimate rights and interests;
(13) Those who use violence to intimidate or threaten others and conduct human flesh search;
(14) Involving other people's privacy, personal information or data;
(15) Spreading dirty words and damaging the public order and good customs of society;
(16) Infringement of others' right of privacy, reputation, portrait, intellectual property and other legitimate rights and interests;
(17) Spreading commercial advertisements, or similar commercial solicitation information, excessive marketing information and garbage information;
(18) Comments in languages other than those commonly used on this website;
(19) Having nothing to do with the information being reviewed;
(20) The published information is meaningless, or deliberately uses character combinations to avoid technical review;
(21) Infringing upon the legitimate rights and interests of minors or harming the physical and mental health of minors;
(22) Stealing photos or records of others without permission of others, thus infringing upon the lawful rights of others;
(23) Contents that include terror, violence, blood, high risk, and endangering the physical and mental health of performers themselves or others, including but not limited to the following situations: 23.1) Contents of any violence and/or self mutilation; 23.2) Any content threatening life and health, performing with dangerous instruments such as knives and endangering personal and/or property rights of oneself or others; 23.3) Encouraging and inducing others to participate in dangerous or illegal activities that may cause personal injury or death.
(24) Other information that violates laws, regulations, policies, public order and good customs, interferes with the normal operation of GEARSTONE or infringes the legitimate rights and interests of other users or third parties.
6.4 When using GEARSTONE products and services, users promise and abide by the following provisions:
(1) All behaviors implemented shall comply with the provisions and requirements of national laws, regulations and other normative documents as well as various rules of GEARSTONE, and shall not violate the social public interests or public morals, damage the legitimate rights and interests of others, or violate the relevant rules of this Agreement.
(2) Do not publish product or service information prohibited by the state or suspected of infringing others' intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights and interests, do not publish product or service information that is contrary to social public interests or public morals or that GEARSTONE deems unsuitable for publishing on GEARSTONE, and do not publish other information suspected of violating laws or this Agreement and various rules.
(3) Unless otherwise agreed by the user and GEARSTONE, the user shall not make commercial use of any data/materials in GEARSTONE, including but not limited to using all materials or courses displayed in GEARSTONE in any way, such as copying, disseminating, etc. without the prior written consent of GEARSTONE.
(4) Do not use any device, software or program to interfere or attempt to interfere with the normal operation of GEARSTONE or any transactions and activities being conducted on GEARSTONE platform.
(5) Unless otherwise required by law, without the express special written permission of GEARSTONE, no unit or individual shall illegally copy, reprint, quote, link, grab or otherwise use the information content in GEARSTONE products in whole or in part in any way. Otherwise, GEARSTONE has the right to pursue its legal responsibility.
6.5 After written permission of GEARSTONE, users' sharing and forwarding of information and content of GEARSTONE software and related services shall also comply with the following specifications:
(1) Do not change the source pages of GEARSTONE software and related services in any form, including but not limited to the home page link portal of GEARSTONE software and related services, or obstruct the display of the source pages of GEARSTONE software and related services in any form, such as blocking, inserting, pop-up, etc;
(2) Safe, effective and strict measures shall be taken to prevent the information content of GEARSTONE software and related services from being illegally obtained by a third party in any form, including but not limited to "spider" program;
(3) The relevant data content shall not be used for purposes other than the written permission of GEARSTONE, sales and commercial use in any form, or disclosed, provided or allowed to be used by a third party in any way.
6.6 The user fully understands and agrees that:
(1) If the user violates the above commitments and specifications, resulting in any legal consequences, the user shall independently bear all legal liabilities in its own name, and ensure that GEARSTONE is free from any losses or increased costs arising therefrom.
(2) If the user violates the law or this agreement, causing GEARSTONE to be claimed by a third party, the user shall fully compensate GEARSTONE for all expenses (including but not limited to various compensation fees, litigation agency fees and other reasonable expenses incurred).
(3) When a third party believes that the content/product (including but not limited to videos, pictures, words, applications, software, etc, GEARSTONE has the right to delete relevant information at its own discretion, and publicize your suspected violations/breaches and the measures taken against you on GEARSTONE or its website.
(4) If you find that the content published by users in GEARSTONE (including but not limited to pictures, videos, text works, etc.) infringes your prior rights, you can report online (click the "..." button at the lower right corner of the corresponding content page) or send an email to [email protected] Report.
(5) For users to upload, publish, and store works and content (including but not limited to pictures, videos, text works, etc.) in GEARSTONE, users guarantee that they have legal copyright/copyright or corresponding authorization for such works, and users agree to grant GEARSTONE a free, irrevocable, indefinite, and transferable non exclusive worldwide license for all the above works and content, GEARSTONE has the right to display, distribute and promote the above content, and has the right to copy, modify, publish, distribute and use the above content in any form or authorize a third party to copy, modify, publish, distribute and use it in any other way. GEARSTONE may use the above-mentioned works and contents for its own promotion or other legitimate purposes. If you do not agree to authorize GEARSTONE to use them, please send an email to [email protected] contact us.
- GEARSTONE has the right to delete any content or product that the user is suspected of violating the law, breach of contract or infringing the legal rights of others on GEARSTONE without notice, and does not assume any responsibility.
7.1 The user understands and agrees that in the process of using the GEARSTONE service, it may encounter risk factors such as force majeure, which may cause service interruption and delay. Force majeure refers to unforeseeable, insurmountable and unavoidable objective events that have a significant impact on one or both parties, including but not limited to natural disasters (such as floods, typhoons, earthquakes, etc.), social events (such as wars, riots, government acts), etc. In case of the above situations, GEARSTONE will make efforts to repair products and services, but GEARSTONE will be exempted from liability for the losses caused to you to the extent permitted by law.
7.2 To the extent permitted by law, GEARSTONE shall not be liable for the service terminal or obstruction caused by the following circumstances:
(1) Damaged by computer viruses, trojans or other malicious programs and hackers;
(2) The computer software, system, hardware and communication lines of the user or GEARSTONE have faults;
(3) Improper user operation;
(4) Users use the service in a way not authorized by GEARSTONE;
(5) Other circumstances beyond GEARSTONE's control or reasonably foreseeable.
7.3 The user understands and agrees that in the process of using GEARSTONE products and services, it may encounter risks and damages caused by network information or other users, and GEARSTONE will not be responsible for the authenticity, applicability and legality of any information or products, nor for the damages caused to you by infringement. These risks include but are not limited to:
(1) Anonymous or pseudonymous information from others containing threatening, libelous, offensive or illegal content;
(2) Any psychological, physical and economic damage caused or likely to be caused by others' misleading, cheating or other reasons due to the use of products or services under this Agreement.
7.4 GEARSTONE has the right to deal with illegal and illegal content, products or services according to this agreement, but this right does not constitute GEARSTONE's obligations and commitments, and GEARSTONE does not guarantee to find and deal with them in a timely manner.
7.5 For the single product or service provided to you by the single product operator through GEARSTONE, the single product operator shall independently bear all the responsibilities and obligations related to the product or service, and other GEARSTONE shall not bear any responsibilities and obligations.
- Change, Suspension or Termination of Products/Services
8.1 Users shall use GEARSTONE and its services in a standard and legal manner. If users release information that is illegal, against social morality or against this Agreement, or violate relevant laws and regulations or this Agreement, GEARSTONE has the right to take the following measures:
(1) Directly delete the content that violates laws and regulations or this Agreement;
(2) Suspend or restrict your right to use GEARSTONE and its products and services, including but not limited to restricting your use of some or all of GEARSTONE's functions, products and services;
(3) Terminate your right to use GEARSTONE;
(4) Recycle your account, and have the right to prohibit you from applying for or obtaining a new account by other means;
(5) To investigate your legal liability and claim corresponding damages according to law.
8.2 GEARSTONE has the right to suspend, change or terminate GEARSTONE products or some of their functions according to the needs of business development, and has the right to decide whether to (continue) provide certain products and services in GEARSTONE; GEARSTONE has no obligation to inform the user of the above situations.
8.3 Unless otherwise specified by law, the user has the responsibility to back up the data stored in GEARSTONE by himself. If the user's service is terminated, GEARSTONE has the right to permanently delete all your relevant data in GEARSTONE from the server, and has no obligation to return or provide the aforementioned data to you in any form.
8.4 You can open and use single or specific services in GEARSTONE software. Some individual services may require you to accept the agreement specially made for the service or other rules that constrain you and the service provider at the same time. GEARSTONE will provide these agreements and rules in a conspicuous way for your reference. Once you start to use the above services, you will be deemed to be bound by the relevant agreements and rules on individual services at the same time.
9.1 The user agrees that GEARSTONE will send you advertising, promotion or publicity information by itself or by a third-party advertiser in the process of providing services; The method and scope can be changed without special notice to you.
9.2 For the advertising information sent and promoted by GEARSTONE to you, the user shall judge its authenticity and reliability and be responsible for its own judgment. Except as expressly provided by law, GEARSTONE shall not be liable for any transaction or loss/damage suffered by you due to the advertising information.
9.3 Users shall not screen or filter advertising information without written permission of GEARSTONE.
- Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
10.1 This agreement is signed in Dongcheng District, Beijing, the People's Republic of China.
10.2 The formation, effectiveness, performance, interpretation and dispute resolution of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the current region (excluding conflict of laws).
10.3 In case of any dispute or controversy between you and the GEARSTONE operator, it shall first be settled through friendly negotiation; If negotiation fails, you agree to submit the dispute or controversy to Shenzhen Arbitration Commission for arbitration in Shenzhen. The arbitration award is final and binding on both parties.
- Other Provisions
11.1 If any provision of this Agreement is partially invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the binding force of the remaining provisions of this Agreement on both parties shall not be affected.
11.2 The headings of the terms of this Agreement are only for convenience of reading and are not the basis for interpreting the terms of this Agreement.